Friday, September 17, 2004

Promises Kept

I didn't make any promises. It was a promise made by someone else to do negativation on me. I think my poem (below) explains everything.


Also, and this goes for everyone. If you use my toilet, after I've already told you it is low flow, and you see it is already compromised with toilet paper, at least try to clear that up before you do anything. Be especially mindful if you have something "important" to do.

Someone, who will remain nameless, did not heed this oft-stated advice and I had to deal with it. Not only that, I constantly remind people , or should I say, that person, to give a courtesly flush halfway through.

And that's all I'm going to say about this topic. Many of my detractors claim I talk too much about the bathroom.

No comments: