Friday, December 03, 2004

Jonny Depp's new movie

Johnny Depp has a movie coming out called something like, "Looking For" or "Searching For" - "Neverland."
He plays the guy who wrote Peter Pan. Although there is no out and out S.E.X., there are many scenes where you can make out his form from the back. I can't really tell what's going on in the other area, but I can guess. I just think he is not a large man, although I doubt he's too small. I'm guessing it's something you don't have to really worry about. He makes up for it. You gals know what I'm saying.

Depp's character likes kids and takes an interest in some pretty lady's kids. I don't think it is an unhealthy pervaholic interest. It's just a man that's a little sensitive. I don't think he is too much like that in real life. Maybe a little, but I don't think he's a crier. I hate when men cry. If I wanted to be with someone that cried, I'd marry one of my own.

The boy in whom Depp takes a healthy and hetero interest has some problems. The problems are solved because Johnny provides him with something that was missing. Depp also spends time sitting on a bench in neatly creased pants and he is not wearing underwear, although there is no way of knowing.

I will be seeing this movie soon and if it differs in any way from the review, I will own up to it.

Four stars to Depp's performance. Three stars for the script.


No comments: